Wednesday, September 14, 2016

How TOPS knives ‘Brakimo’ met my needs

Sean Curtis
Author: Sean Curtis

To those in the know, TOPS Knives are synonymous with quality and innovation. Formed in 1998, the company’s mission was to create awesome knives for use in various fields ranging from military, law enforcement, survival, and marital arts. This year at SHOT Show 2016, TOPS introduced the Brakimo, a new blade with an interesting heritage designed for bushcrafting. Intrigued, I contacted TOPS to ask them about the blade. They sent one for testing and I ran it through its paces with several basic, bushcrafting tasks. I found it to be an impressive tool capable of handling anyth…
To learn more visit: PoliceOne Columnist Articles

The post How TOPS knives ‘Brakimo’ met my needs appeared first on 911 Dispatcher Training Programs.

How TOPS knives ‘Brakimo’ met my needs




from WordPress https://911dispatcherprograms.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/how-tops-knives-brakimo-met-my-needs/

No comments:

Post a Comment