Friday, November 11, 2016

People of Public Safety: Leslie Oliver – The Salinas Californian


The Salinas Californian


People of Public Safety: Leslie Oliver
The Salinas Californian
I answered an ad in the classified section of the newspaper (that shows you how long ago it really was!) for a position called Communications Dispatcher I for Monterey County. I had no idea it was an emergency dispatch position. Once I got into it, I

Click here to read the complete article

Find more news like – People of Public Safety: Leslie Oliver – The Salinas Californian at 911 Dispatcher Programs EDU.

People of Public Safety: Leslie Oliver – The Salinas Californian




from WordPress https://911dispatcherprograms.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/people-of-public-safety-leslie-oliver-the-salinas-californian/

No comments:

Post a Comment